We welcome non-members to hire a court in our off peak times for casual play.
The cost of the hire is $25.00 per 45 minutes for the court. Rackets and balls may be hired when the Pro Shop is open. All players must ensure they wear clean non-marking shoes (no black soles). To book a court you do need to Register to Play and this will enable you to make bookings and payments. The system will generate a one off pin number which gives you access to the courts and is required to register for your booking on arrival.
Only 2 players on the court at one time.
CASUAL COURT HIRE
Casual Court Hire is available 7 days a week at Howick Squash Club. We are open for casual bookings 7am – 5.30pm weekdays, Saturday 7am – 2.30pm and Sunday 7am – 5.30pm so there are plenty of opportunities for you to grab a friend and head down for a hit!
Court hire is $25.00 per hour. We also offer multiple session deals.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Create a Hello Club Account
- Click on the Coupon Tab. There is an option to select a coupon to receive a session deal then click on Purchase Coupon button
- On the next page, select the coupon(s) you want to purchase and proceed to the payment page
- Once purchased, you will be able to view and track the coupon usage from the same page
Step 2: Book a Court Online
- Log onto your Hello Club Account
- Click on Bookings tab on front page
- Click on your preference (Tennis or Squash), choose your day and time you wish to play
- Select option “Visitor” and follow instructions.
- If you have purchased a coupon, use the coupon option to pay, otherwise you will need to make a payment for your booking.
Step 3: Arriving on Site
- Once you book your court online you will receive a PIN NUMBER. Each time you make a booking the pin number will change.
- The one-off PIN NUMBER gives you access to the building.
- Use your PIN NUMBER to confirm you have arrived on-site at the computer kiosk located at the door leading to the courts.
- If you playing at night this will also turn the court lights on for you for the duration of your booking.
- Please ensure you lock the building door to the courts if you are the last to leave.